Ingram Content Group
WordCrafts Press and WordCrafts Theatrical Press also distribute our titles directly to retail merchants at a 40% discount from retail (plus shipping). Here’s how to do it:
1) Send us an email at email@example.com and request a Bookseller Discount Code. Once you receive your code (usually within 1 business day):
2) Go to: https://squareup.com/market/wordcrafts
3) Scroll down to the title you want to order and click on it. A new item window should pop up.
4) Click on the “Add to Basket” button. This will place the title in your basket, and return you to the main page.
5) If you want to add additional titles to your basket, simply repeat the process.
6) Once you’ve placed all the titles you want into your basket, click on the “Go to Basket” button. This will take you to the ‘checkout-confirmation’ page. Here, you can adjust your order but updating the number of copies you want of each title, or you can click on the ‘X’ to remove a title from your basket.
7) Once you’ve got your order the way you want it, click on the “Checkout” button. This will take you to the shipping and payment page. There is no need to create an account. You can order as a guest. Enter your shipping address and payment method (we accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express & Discover). IMPORTANT! On the left hand side of this page is your order summary information. This is where your retailer discount is applied. Click on the “Add promotional code” link. Enter your Bookseller discount code into the box, and click the arrow. Your 50% retailer discount will be applied.
8) If everything looks good, click on the “Place order” button.
NOTE: If everything doesn’t look good (for example, if for some reason the discount does not apply) STOP! DON’T COMPLETE THE ORDER. Send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) explaining what happened. We’ll fix the problem. We promise!
9) We know shipping costs can be a hassle for independent retailers. To help take some of the sting out of it, we’ll refund 50% the shipping fee on single orders of at least 25 units, and 100% of the shipping fee on orders of at least 50 units. Drop us an email at email@example.com for details regarding our shipping refund program.
Product that is defective or damaged in shipment:
Please check your order as soon as it arrives. If you discover any book that is defective or damaged in shipment, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the problem. We will either replace the defective/damaged product or provide a full refund. NOTE: This policy applies only to orders placed directly from WordCrafts Press. For defective or damaged product ordered through Ingram Content Group or any other third party, please refer to the original distributor for their return policy.
Product that is overstock:
WordCrafts Press will accept returns of overstocked product under the following conditions:
- This policy applies ONLY to product ordered directly from WordCrafts Press. Product ordered from Ingram Content Group or any other third party is not returnable to WordCrafts Press.
- Retailer must contact WordCrafts Press at email@example.com and request a Return Authorization prior to returning any books.
- The books must be in new and resellable condition. WordCrafts Press will not accept returns of shopworn or damaged books.
- WordCrafts Press does not offer cash refunds for overstock returns. We will only provide credit toward future purchases. The amount of the credit will equal the retailer/organization purchase price, less a $2 per copy restocking fee.
- Retailer/Organization is responsible for shipping the product back to WordCrafts Press at its own expense.